Friday, June 30, 2017

Sketches with Seoul UrbanSketchers

After a long time I Joined to sketch with Seoul Urban Sketchers at Jeongdong, Seoul.
The weather was a bit cloudy, pretty many sketchers came to draw.

The first gathering place was in front of Deoksugung palace.
Just in time, It was held that the palace gatekeeper-changing ceremony



The event time was done so quickly, I had to move to find something to draw.
Walking around Deoksugung Stonewall, there were flea market. and I saw something interesting item. 
It was Rolling paper note pad. but in my case (as you also I think) It was seen funny sketch book. even endless paper :)


I cannot help buying it. after right I drew on there with it.



After walking a little bit I arrived at Paichai-hakdang that the first modern educational institution in Korea; the Appenzeller found
do not waste time. just draw!





It started to raining that time. I have to find somewhere inside. 
so I went to Jeongdong observation platform the next gathering place.
It has so nice view to see the Seoul's skyline. and there was a cafe (can sketch)





It was good time to draw around Jeongdong with Seoul urban sketchers!

Next month We (Urban sketchers Suwon) will meet in 22,Jul at Hwaseoung temporary palace, Suwon.

See you all~

2 comments:

Andy Oh said...

제가 배재고등학교 출신이라
저 장소에서는 예전 건물과 저의 어린 시절이 생각나요~
튿히 처음 입학했을 때
김소월 시비하고 신교육의 발상지라는 비석이 생각나네요~

Keesung (쏭회장) said...

@Andy Oh
아하 그러셨군요~ㅎㅎ 어릴적 추억이 서린 건물이 이렇게 유서깊은 곳이라서 감회가 남다르시겠습니다^^