Tuesday, December 3, 2013

sketches around Seodaemun-gu office, Yeonhui-dong(연희동), Seoul

The other day, I stopped at Seodaemun-gu office(서대문구청) on business. But the relevant officer was away on a business trip. I couldn't help waiting for his return. So I sketched here and there to kill time until he came back his department. While sketching, I arrived at the following conclusion. The more I draw, the better I can see.

Seodaemun-gu office building, pen and watercolor,

Public service hall(민원홀) near by entrance hall, pen and watercolor,

Building Department(건축과) in Seodaemun-gu(서대문구) office,

consulting with a civil petitioner(민원 상담),
.
(21 x 29.6cm sketchbook )
.
서대문구청에 볼 일 때문에 들렸으나 담당이 잠시 출장중이라서 기다리면서 스케치 해보니까 늘 보던 것도 새롭게 보이는 듯 합니다.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

역쉬 대단하세요 슥삭슥삭 훌륭한 그림이 뚝딱

Lee Yong Hwan said...

실물 스케치할 때는 무대 감독 같은 느낌도 들어요~~