Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sketching with Stephen Kopp from Australia (2)


Stephen Kopp, Acrylics

 Stephen Kopp, drawing on fan, acrylics
A monk visiting the place asked him to draw on his fan.
The artist drew with acrylics with pleasure and presented it to him.
The monk was pleased with the drawing so much.

Stephen Kopp

Susie Kopp was busy with knitting.









The following three sketches are of mine.




watercolor, pencil, 30.5 x 22.9 cm

What a pleasure sketching together at a nice place is always! Today was just like that. I went with my mother after my father's death last Monday. She needed rest and to forget the sorrow for a while. I thank for the kindness of Seoul sketchers and Mr. Mrs. Kopp to my mother. They'll leave Korea within days. Of course we promised to meet and sketch together whenever they come to Korea. Thank you all!

No comments: